Search This Blog

Friday, October 10, 2014

I'm Making a comeback!

My friend, Chis (http://chrishingley.blogspot.com/) is hosting the #WIPMAdness for October, and I have decided to get on board. It has been too long, and I need to start being more consistent with my writing, my posting, and my life in general.

So, I have posted my goals for the month of October on her blog, but I will list them again here.

1. Write everyday!
2. Blog on a semi-consistent basis
3. Review and revisit the concepts and assignments from a recent master class that I took
4. Create an outline and maybe note cards for a screenplay I am working on

What are your goals? What is holding you back from making a comeback? Or from starting?

Join #WIPMadness for October, and let the writing commence!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you're regrouping and rejoining our #wipmadness insanity. I write every day (sometimes only journalling, but hey, that's writing!) and blog regularly twice a week, and yet I'm not making much progress on my current novel. Drat!!! I'm sure we'll all do better with some mutual encouragement. Happy writing! :)

    ReplyDelete